An exclusive package for couple / families with kids, we offer a customized hotel stay with a sightseeing tour included so that you won’t miss out on anything during your stay.
Who says you cannot stay in Goa for the weekend and not explore it? We have tailored your stay so that you can visit either North / South Goa in 1 entire day, without being too heavy on your pocket! Our 3 days 2 nights package (3D/2N Hotel Package for honeymoon couple in Goa) is the best package you will ever get anywhere in Goa!
You can choose from our partner / group of hotels that offer these customized stay packages for you, so that you make pleasant memories in Goa!
3 days 2 nights honeymoon couple / family Package Goa: ₹ 4000/- (Inclusive of Stay and Sightseeing for 1 Day)
1.) Hotel booking and cancellation charges apply*
2.) Entry charges to be borne by the customers. Package cost includes only transportation services
Save Goa: Be kind to animals and plant more trees. Request you not to feed the monkeys
Arrive at your hotel & relax for the day
Lets Go! North Goa or South Goa Sightseeing honeymoon/ Family couple package trip: (Choose any 1)
North Goa Sightseeing honeymoon / family package with Tour Guide
- Watersports center: A popular Dolphin trip center. Enjoy a wonderful dolphin facility.
- Lord Chouranginath Temple: A renovated look given to a century old temple of Lord Chouranginath’s Patron of Arpora residents ( Lord Vishnu’s Avatar).
- Vagator beach: A beach famous for its seclusion with the Chapora fort with its imposing backdrop.
- Anjuna Beach: This beach is also popularly known as the Hippie paradise.
- Calangute Beach: Most famous Holiday resort of Goa. Rightly called as “Queen of Goan Beaches”.
- Fort Aguada: A Famous 17th Century fort now made even more famous by a 5 star Hotel complex. (View Point)
South Goa Sightseeing honeymoon / family package with Tour Guide
- Fun Science/ 3 D movie: Enjoy Fun with science and 3d movie.
- Miramar (Gasper Dias Beach): A lovely golden beach of soft sands, along the Blue Arabian Sea.
- Old Goa Churches: World Heritage and UNSECO protected, build in 1605!
- Basilica of BOM Jesus: The first minor Basilica in India where in the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier are kept in a Silver Casket.
- SE Cathedral: The most imposing of all churches, it overwhelms the visitors with its grandeur and awesome presence. Dedicated to St. Catherine.
- Shri Mangueshi Temple: Dedicated to Lord Shiva, build in the 16th
- Shri Shantadurga Temple: One of the richest temples dedicated to Shantadurga, the Goddess of peace. This temple is famous for its Golden Palaquin.
- Margoa: The commercial and cultural capital of Salcete, South Goa.
- Colva Beach: One of the Longest beaches in Goa, with Soft sands. It is said to rival only Calangute in its splendor and popularity.
- Verna: Famous for its industrial estate and budding IT companies. You can catch a glimpse of the Sea Fantasy (Fish Aquarium) and the horror house.
Checkout from the Hotel